- Lampropeltis triangulum triangulum
- It has light grey and yellowish that marked with red-brownish to grey and black colours of irregular large blotches along its back.
- Smooth scales
- It’s a nocturnal animal
- North eastern of United States
- Mature at age of 2
- Incubation is about 60 to 75 days
- Hatchling: 6 to 11 inches
- Adult snake: 28 to 40 inches on average
- Maximum size is 5 feet.
- In nature, this animal eats lizards, rodents, birds.
- They eat snakes, including venomous snakes
- In captivity, pinkies are recommended
- Clean water should be provided
- The snake should be fed once a week
Habitat and Vivarium Housing:
- Tropical rainforest.
- Found in the habitat of woodland, rive bottoms, farmland, meadows, rocky hillsides, prairies and terrestrial area.
- 20 gallon vivarium with escape-proof screen lid and hiding places
- Vivarium temperature is recommended to have gradient of 76°F to 88°F